Road to your City is a city-builder I highlighted here on GOL back in November, as it's going to set itself apart with a focus on Football (Soccer) and it's starting to look pretty good.
Check out the brand new trailer:
The developer already confirmed Linux support, the new Steam coming soon page shows Linux system requirements too so it looks like we're all good for this one. However, it's also heading to Kickstarter next month so the game isn't funded yet.
As a reminder, it will feature:
- Build a city for people to live and work in. Create homes and provide jobs.
- Found a football club, adding and developing talent as it grows.
- Install and maintain training facilities to provide your players with the best development environment possible.
- Enter your club in competition, starting with the district league all the way to the premiere competitions in world football.
- Construct a football stadium and use your inevitable success on the pitch to attract new supporters.
- React to security, satisfaction and population developments by upgrading or expanding your city with the buildings it needs.
- Deal with unpredictable events such as players leaving or hooligans causing trouble in your stadium.
And quite a bit more. The management side to it does sound quite interesting, so I will take a look at the earliest opportunity.