Rogue Empire, a dungeon-crawling RPG from Portal Entertainment is ready to leave Early Access on January 25th.
Note: Key provided to our Steam Curator, go give us a follow!
It seems to have done okay, with it currently sitting at a Very Positive rating on Steam. Although, that's from less than 100 user reviews.
Features you will find:
- Several Game Modes including: 2 story campaigns, a unique infinite dungeon that stacks challenges against you and a timed mode
- Randomly generated dungeons, items and events! Play again and again.
- Unique class building based of Trading Card Games concepts.
- Flaming swords and many more legendary items with unique effects.
- Champion monsters and many unique bosses to defeat.
- 7 races and 5 distinct classes to choose.
I've given it a few runs and so far it seems okay, a pretty standard RPG with pretty retro graphics. My first run lasted all of about five minutes, as I met my end surrounded by two snakes and a wolf. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it yet, it's okay but it doesn't so far seem to do much to set itself apart from the vast many others that are similar. I will have more thoughts to share when it's out fully.
Have a look on Steam.