Boo! Greedy Kid [Steam] is a game about a boy with an unhealthy soda addiction that's wreaking havoc in order to obtain more of the good stuff. You can also use your own voice in the game to scare people.
Sounds highly amusing and it will release with Linux support next week on February 22nd, check out the trailer:
I love the idea, but I would feel pretty silly screaming at fictional characters in a game, although it might be a good stress reliever…thankfully it is an optional feature.
- Use your own voice to scare people! Boo! (Controllers are fine too).
- Play it sneaky, hide behind furniture and dodge the five-o running after you.
- Setup strategies and distract characters by twerking your greedy butt.
- Complete one hundred levels of money grabbing and get the best soda.
- Build and share your own hellish levels with the level editor and Steam Workshop support.
Even better, is that I tweeted to the developer my delight in seeing it come to Linux and they replied with this:
Yes! Our tools are cross-platform, so you can always expect Linux support from us on day 1.
Excellent stuff. I look forward to more from Flying Oak Games (who also made NeuroVoider).