If you've been holding out on picking up the excellent Slay the Spire, you might want to now with a release coming.
On January 23rd next year, Slay the Spire is leaving Early Access behind. On top of that, the price will be increasing and so buying it soon would be a good idea.
Honestly, I have nothing but praise for the game. Probably the best fusion of a card game and a roguelike I've played. Fantastic art, engaging gameplay and easily one of my favourite indie games.
- Three core characters that each have their own unique set of cards. (With more planned)
- 200+ fully implemented cards.
- 50+ unique combat encounters.
- 100+ different items to be found.
- Procedurally generated levels.
- Tons of unlockables.
You can see some of my previous thoughts on it here. Since then, they've added quite a lot of extra content including more cards and another character. It's a game that absolutely tickles your "just one more turn" so I absolutely recommend it.