Have you always wanted to build your own powerful corporate empire? On December 6th you will get that chance.
Paradox have announced the rather large Stellaris: MegaCorp expansion is releasing then, as usual it should come with a hefty free content patch for all players too.
It's a full expansion, not some cosmetic DLC and so it will include:
- CORPORATE CULTURE - Chief Executive Officers of a MegaCorp can conduct business on a galaxy-wide scale with a host of new civics. By building Branch Offices on planets within empires they have trade agreements with, the MegaCorp can add a portion of the planet’s Trade Value to their own network. Using the new Corporate Authority, construct an economic powerhouse and dominate galactic trade - for a brighter future.
- CITY WORLD - With Ecumenopolis, players can increase the population density of core worlds to truly epic proportions, eventually creating a planet-spanning megacity.
- CARAVANEER FLEETS - Keep an eye out for the Caravaneers, nomadic interstellar wheelers-and-dealers who stay aloof from galactic politics, and always have a bargain up their sleeve. Expect surprises when these master traders wander through your space or when you visit their home systems.
- MORE MEGASTRUCTURES - Budget has been approved for your own glorious Matter Decompressor, Mega-Art Installation or Strategic Coordination Center to acquire new scaling capabilities for your megalopolis.
- GALACTIC SLAVE MARKET - Buy and sell pops on an industrial scale, set them free or keep them as livestock. The choice is yours!
- VIP STATUS COMES WITH ITS PERKS - Keep your economy competitive in a cutthroat galaxy with additional Ascension perks!
For those that missed the recent DevClash where the team will fight against each other, the first part is up on YouTube. They stream this every week on Twitch, so be sure to subscribe to their official channel for notifications of when they're live for it.
We should be getting a review key as usual, so I should have some thoughts up at release.