Urban Goose Games have announced that their strategy game Radiis is set to release this month with Linux support.
What makes it interesting, is that there's no moving units. You place down buildings to increase territory and grow your population, creating a tug of war type of strategy game as you fight to claim the most territory.
Here's what it will feature:
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay featuring no units, only buildings
- Over 20 hours of gameplay in the Campaign mode
- Skirmish mode with many different types of maps
- Up to 16 players per game
- Multiple difficulty settings
- Custom map support and map editor
- Available in English and in French
It will release in full on Steam on July 19th with Linux support. The developer was kind enough to send in a key and I've tested it working already. Will have some thoughts up at release.