Ready to get engrossed in another Visual Novel? Synergia looks promising, with a futuristic yuri cyberpunk setting. Giving off some Ghost in the Shell vibes, it's actually quite impressive. The intro video especially, not something I was expecting to see with a Visual Novel and sets the mood quite nicely.
The soundtrack is impressive too, hauntingly beautiful in some ways. The production value going into this is quite spectacular, for a Visual Novel it has such a thick atmosphere! Fantastic artwork too, seems like it's going to be one to keep an eye on.
- Nearly 100 combined, unique backgrounds and CGs
- 20+ characters, all with interesting backgrounds and personalities deeply woven into the narrative
- An estimated 6-9 hours of gameplay
- A unique, vibrant art aesthetic that pervades the neon dystopian setting of the game
- A beautiful, vivid soundtrack that complements the game's aesthetic, composed by one of the composers of Katawa Shoujo and Sense: A Cyberpunk Ghost Story
- Choices that deeply affect the protagonist's journey and world around them, with multiple endings