Damsel from Screwtape Studios is a mighty fine looking action-platformer set in a dark cartoon-like world and it's now on Linux. It was only recently we noted that it looked like it was coming, didn't take long after that!
Released yesterday, the developers noted that Linux (and Mac) support arrived with a few other tweaks to the game to make it a little more accessible. Apart from a few gameplay tweaks, they also added support for using the OpenDyslexic font if you have trouble reading the in-game text which is a nice feature.
- Classic Arcade Vibe - Bite sized gameplay that’ll make you say “Just one more go” (although you said that a few tries ago…)
- Comic Book Campaign - Learn the secrets of Red Mist and put a stop to their evil plans.
- Competitive Arcade Leaderboards - Master your abilities by perfecting your runs and become the top agent.
- Chill Out Time - Chillout mode lets you take the edge off and enjoy the game without worrying about pesky things like dying.
- Extra challenge modes - For the discerning slayer, take the difficulty up a notch!
- Pumping Synth Soundtrack - Gothic grooves to slay too!
You can pick it up on Steam.
Hat tip to NuSuey.