The amusing strategy game Dungeons 3 has another DLC out with Clash of Gods giving you even more content to play with. I have to admit, Realmforge Studios and Kalypso Media Digital have supported this one really nicely since release. Easily the best in the series!
I've had a good amount of fun with this one, with a healthy dose of laughs. The narrator is amazing and the gameplay is a surprisingly good mix of RTS mechanics with the dungeon building elements.
Here's what's actually in it:
- The final clash: Eight all-new and fully voiced campaign missions put your evil skills to the test.
- The goddess and the vengeful one: Two new antagonists cross the Absolute Evil’s path, seeking to take vengeance and cleanse the world of all that is evil.
- Holy dungeon: don’t make the mistake of going easy on invading heroes, or they will set up their own outpost to consecrate the dungeon’s evil soil in the name of the goddess.
- More evil power to rule the overworld: use outposts to build fortifying towers and supporting statues to keep approaching heroes at bay.
- Make your dungeon evil again: three even deadlier traps and three unspeakably nasty spells will make for a hearty welcome for intruders – seasoned with the right amount of evilness, of course.
- Evil joint venture: a new multiplayer co-op mode makes its way to the dungeon; team up with your most evil friend and have fun pillaging and razing the good guys’ most beloved city.