Heads up GOG fans, Eagle Island from Pixelnicks is now available to pick up from GOG with the Linux build expected soon.
Strangely, it has a Linux icon on the GOG store but there's no Linux build just yet. GOG added a note to say "MacOS & Linux versions of the game will be available soon.", so there was likely a last minute issue but it's dropping for you GOG fans soon!
- Story, Roguelite, and Speedrun modes
- Fully procedurally generated worlds
- 85 different perk abilities to mix up the gameplay each run
- Magical feathers transform your owl into elemental forms
- 16 beautiful environments to explore
- 12 huge boss battles
I've been really enjoying it and it can be quite challenging, such wonderful art. You can see a few previous thoughts I had about it here.
Find it now on GOG.