- Explore a single-player shooter set in a weird, sprawling, tranquil alien landscape.
- Fight a war of territory control against dynamic and ferocious AI.
- Recruit allied robots to fight alongside you.
- Equip electronic countermeasures, plasma shields, and savage beam weapons for intense skirmishing.
- Unlock the secrets of the signal and enjoy the rich, complex fiction behind the Tölva universe with our free PDF lorebook.
- Delve into science fiction mystery as you investigate the haunting highlands of Tölva.
It's been running really nicely on Linux and I have yet to find any issues with it. Good to see it get official status now with a SteamOS icon on Steam and a Linux build on GOG too.
I've been enjoying it, but it certainly won't be for everyone as large parts of it really are quite slow. It's a weird mix of lonely travelling, then suddenly being thrust into a firefight against groups of other robots.
The developers are working on a free expansion to the game currently, but they've been having some "real life events" that have unfortunately stalled things a bit. Read more about that here.