Croteam have continued developing their Vulkan backend for The Talos Principle and have pushed the last beta to stable and released another beta with more Vulkan work.
Here's what's in the new Stable version from the last Beta:
- Added Czech and Turkish localization for Road To Gehenna.
- Added support for the latest ATI and NVidia cards.
- Fixed an issue where Alienware LightFX keyboards would remain lit as if game was still running even after closing it.
- GI Solver will now run on D3D11 (used by Editor when baking level lighting).
- Improved stability and performance on Vulkan API.
- Fixed various small and rare visual artifacts.
And for the newest Beta version now live:
Quote- Improved stability and performance on Vulkan API.
Thanks for informing me of the new Beta fabry92!
Let us know in the comments how it performs for you now!
If you don't own it, you really should, I'm not usually a big pizzle fan but even I found it enjoyable! Lovely graphics too and one of the first games to use Vulkan so we should support Croteam for sure.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month: