The Treehouse Man looks like a pretty unique experience combining elements of a platformer, a bullet-hell and more with a rather dark style to it.
The game actually released on Steam back in February, with the Linux version coming post-release in late April. It's another game I discovered randomly thanks to the Steam Discovery Queue, sometimes it really is useful for finding games that added Linux support later.
- Unique gameplay: A seamless combination of real-time and turn-based combat, requiring equal amounts of execution and strategy to overcome.
- Customization: Configure the hallowed boat to your liking with different weapons, upgrades and travel companions.
- Strange world: Explore the winding rivers of the corrupt forest, meeting all of its quirky inhabitants, friends and foes alike.
- Story of faith: Learn the history of the children and unveil the forgotten truth behind the myth of the Treehouse Man.
- Dreamlike atmosphere: Beautiful monochromatic pixel art with the audio to match.
You can find it on Steam.
I've reached out to the developer to arrange a review key, so I may have something up in more detail in future. It does look and sound good so I'm keen to see if it's worth your time.