The Wine team released today another development release of their software. Version 1.9.17 has many small changes including 53 bugfixes.
The few most interesting features introduced in this release:
- Better exception handling on 64-bit.
- Various improvements in joystick support.
- Some more stream support in the C++ runtime.
- Font embedding improvements.
- More metafile support in GDI+.
- Various bug fixes.
To learn more about this release please visit this announcement.
The source code for this release is available here:
To get the most recent changes, a git repository is a good starting point.
Binary packages should be available for a download as soon as the build process is finished.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month: