The Wine team released today another development release of their software. Version 1.9.18 has many small changes including 26 bugfixes.
The few most interesting features introduced in this release:
- Support for multiple kernel drivers in a single process.
- More WebServices reader support.
- Various improvements in joystick support.
- Some more work towards the Direct3D command stream.
- GDI performance improvements.
- Improved IME window handling.
- Compatibility fixes in the clipboard support.
- Various bug fixes.
To learn more about this release please visit this announcement.
The source code for this release is available here:
To get the most recent changes, a git repository is a good starting point.
Binary packages should be available for a download as soon as the build process is finished.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month: