The Wine team released today another development release of their software. Version 1.9.7 has many small changes including 42 bugfixes.
The few most interesting features introduced in this release:
- More work towards the WineD3D command stream.
- More support for Shader Model 5 shaders.
- C++ exception handling on x86-64.
- Support for Windows-style static import libraries.
- Performance fixes in the XML writer.
- Various bug fixes.
To learn more about this release pleas visit this announcement.
The source code for this release is available here:
To get the most recent changes, a git repository is a good starting point.
Binary packages should be available for a download as soon as the build process is finished.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month: