The Wine team released today another development release of their software. Version 1.9.8 has many small changes including 26 bugfixes.
The few most interesting features introduced in this release:
- More work towards the WineD3D command stream.
- Bug fix update of the Mono engine.
- More WebServices reader support.
- Still more Shader Model 5 support.
- Support for gradients in metafiles.
- Improved table formatting in WinHelp.
- Various bug fixes.
To learn more about this release pleas visit this announcement.
The source code for this release is available here:
To get the most recent changes, a git repository is a good starting point.
Binary packages should be available for a download as soon as the build process is finished.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month: