For those who like a relaxing experience, Parkitect is a solid choice. Beta 9 is out with a new ride, new default park terrain options and more.
The new Top Scan ride has been added to the game, it's a pretty nice ride so I took a little shot of it in action:
On top of that, there's also new maps to choose from when starting a new park, so you don't have to get a rather flat and boring map unless you specifically want that:
It's nice to have options like that, because not everyone will want to play arround with the terrain options.
- added some more default sandbox scenario terrains
- added guests can puke into trash bins
- added guests are annoyed by employees resting on benches
- added tunnel frames for shops and ride entrances built into vertical terrain
- reduced game load time when having many blueprints installed by ~10-60 seconds
- reduced how much park entrance fee guests are willing to pay if rides have high entrance fees as well
- reduced congestion near the station ends of boat rides
- improved loan balance
They also fixed quite a few bugs with this release.
I did encounter one issue in this version, where a map was all black apart from the water. Re-loading it fixed it, so I've reported it to the developer. Issues are to be expected while it's still in development, thankfully it was a quick fix.