After the release on Steam late last month, Timespinner is now available DRM free on GOG for more of you to go exploring. They have the latest patch build too with a couple of bug fixes. Note: Key provided by GOG.
See Also: BTRE's review on Timespinner.
After playing it myself, I was also quite impressed with it. Some lovely music, a great visual style and it works great with the Steam Controller when paired with SC Controller (for use outside of Steam). For more thorough thoughts, definitely take a look at BTRE's post linked above.
- Stop time to evade foes, use them as platforms and solve puzzles
- Discover a lovingly-crafted, beautiful pixel art world and uncover a rich story universe
- Clobber enemies with Magic Orbs found throughout the world, which grow in power the more you use them
- Befriend mysterious Familiars and train them to aid you in battle
- Take on challenging boss battles with an emphasis on skill, timing and dodging
- Locate hidden areas and treasures through secret walls and platforming puzzles
- Invite a second player to join the adventure by controlling Lunais’ Familiar in local co-op mode
- Gothic PS1-style soundtrack by Jeff Ball (composer for Tiny Barbarian DX and violinist for Steven Universe)
- Full gamepad support on Windows, Mac & Linux