No friends? No problem! Just visit your local graveyard and get to work, as Undead Horde from 10tons is now in beta for Linux.
Announced yesterday on their Steam forum, it initially had a problem with it not being setup correctly but after pointing out to them what to do, it looks like it should be good to go. There's no password, so you can jump right in if you own it on Steam.
Personally I think it looks really good, happy to see 10tons branch-out a little again as they had been playing it a bit safe with their shooters recently.
- Explore and conquer a fantasy world filled with creatures from humans to giant scorpions
- Re-animate your slain enemies and make them part of your undead army
- Endless number of new weapons, trinkets and magical items
- Level up and create the necromancer of your nightmares
- Sell and trade your loot with various merchants
- Manage shops with upgrades
10tons are also currently developing DYSMANTLE, an open-world post-apocalyptic action RPG where you're able to break pretty much anything which is also confirmed for Linux.
Hat tip to dpanter in our Discord.