Circle Empires, the rather unique strategy game where the map terrain is literally split into circles has a rather nice DLC release.
The Apex Monsters DLC which is out now which beefs up the content of the game quite a bit with:
- 6 new leaders to play as
- 12 new monsters to hunt down
- 21 new units (including unit classes)
- A new autumn themed biome
- All leaders have a new unit to recruit
- AI empires use the new units to wreak havoc of their own
I have to admit, I've had quite a lot of fun with this one, especially since it works really nicely on my Intel laptop so it's good when you're on the go or sat in bed too. It's a pretty good coffee break game too, since it's reasonably quick to get going so there's not a lot of waiting around.