The next Wine development build is now officially available bringing in many fixes overall, here's what's new.
- Better support for grayscale mode in DirectWrite.
- Per-application StartupWMClass in desktop files.
- Virtual memory compatibility improvements.
- Palette handling improvements in WindowsCodecs.
- Reply messages improvements in WebServices.
- Various bug fixes.
In regards to the bug fixes, they noted 20 bugs were squashed in the making of this version. In particular Skyrim had an issue with hardware detection when using CSMT. They also fixed bugs with Path of Exile, Gorky-17, Dead Space and more.
It also seems like the issue with Steam Store/Uplay/Epic Games Launcher having no text in Windows 7 mode is also fixed. There's more too, so check out the release notes.