The Wine developers have officially released Wine 2.20, the latest development build which adds in some new features.
Here's the highlights:
- Improved event support in MSHTML.
- Preloader support on ARM64.
- Interpolation modes in Direct3D.
- Improved metafile support in GdiPlus.
- Initial version of Kerberos5 Authentication Package.
- OLE clipboard cache improvements.
They also noted that 15 bugs have been marked as fixed. I should note though, that their list of bugs fixed in each release announcement isn't necessarily bugs fixed by this release. It's confusing, since the title of the bugs fixed section is (in this example) "Bugs fixed in 2.20 (total 15):", but they're often marking off older bugs.
Of the bug fixes they noted, F.E.A.R and Condemned: Criminal Origins had no audio which was fixed from Wine 2.19. Also The Witcher 3, Firewatch, The Solus Project and Banished all required "dcl_input_ps support", which was also fixed from Wine 2.19.
Specifically in this 2.20 release, an issue with Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice where the player character is severely distorted was fixed.