It's never too early for a little Wine, so grab a glass and come see what's new and improved with the latest development release.
Here's the highlights of what's new:
- Async interfaces and ACF files in the IDL compiler.
- Support for substorage transforms in MSI.
- RPC/COM marshalling fixes.
- Support for Unicode requests in WinHTTP.
- Shell Autocomplete optimizations.
When it comes to bug fixes, the Wine dev team noted 36 fixed. As always though, some may be from earlier releases only now being noticed. In particular for this release, they fixed some issues with BattlEye, Elite Dangerous Horizons, an issue with multiple different installers was solved, EVE Online had a fix and more.
Full details here.