Play as a mighty demon trapped in an unlikely body - a talking ball with agile limbs. Weird right? WarriOrb releases in full on April 28.
"WarriOrb is all about regaining your freedom – and your original demonic form. After all, you are the Spirit of the Unknown, forced into a pathetic ball body and blamed for the failure of a Very Important Summoning Spell – one that was supposed to bring the Wizard's daughter back to life (but didn’t). Now it’s up to you to find another way to resurrect her … Such is life."
- Explore a tragic story of loss and despair told as a comic escapade.
- Run, jump, bounce, and roll your way to freedom.
- Marvel at the fact that everything is out to get you.
- Challenge your skills and reflexes against the deadliest of traps.
- Solve difficult puzzles in between traps!
- Commiserate with friendly (and unfriendly) fellows along your journey … while the world is ending.
Developed by Not Yet who are headquartered in Hungary, Not Yet is a multinational indie studio founded by siblings Géza, Csaba, and Anna Molnár – along with Daniel Butum and Richard Raski. The team’s primary goal is to experiment with all-original gameplay mechanics in unexpected settings
You will find WarriOrb on Steam. We've been told it will be priced around $14.94 at a 17% launch discount, going back to $17.99 on May 5. There's also a free Prologue / demo on Steam you can play now.
QuoteNot Yet is a multinational indie studioWhile linguistically correct, I think the term "multinational" is mostly used in English for companies that are a little bigger :-)
It is cool seeing games coming out of Hungary!
See more from me