Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
[IT'S A FEATURE NOT A BUG] Comment subscription breaks when article title is changed
DrMcCoy Mar 10, 2015
When the article title is changed, I'm not getting any mails for new comments anymore, despite the button still saying "unsubscribe" (i.e. I'm nominally still subscribed).

Had this happen to me a few times now, most recently with the Hotline Miami 2 article.
Liam Dawe Mar 11, 2015
This is probably due from when we changed over how emails are handled.

There's now two options: Always get an email, or get an email once you've read it and/or replied.

Check the setting in your UserCP home page down the bottom (dropdown list of two options).

It was needed due to people complaining the default of always getting emails was spammy, and we needed another option, and this newer option is what a lot of other forums and websites have.
DrMcCoy Mar 11, 2015
Oh, you're right. Disregard this thread, then.

So now I guess I missed a lot more comments than I first thought.... :/
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.