Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
What happened to Mad Max?
Page: 1/2»
  Go to:
melkemind Sep 1, 2015
I hope none of you pre-ordered Mad Max. There are no signs of the "day one" Linux release that WB suggested when the game was first announced. I could be wrong. Maybe it will appear at the last minute. Does anyone have any information on this?
slaapliedje Sep 1, 2015
Well, hopefully it's the same was what I've been seeing lately with a lack of advertising Linux support.

Saw a copy of Pillars of Eternity for 30 dollars at Wal-mart, but even though they had Linux support from the beginning, it does not say ANYWHERE on the box that it runs on Linux. Though I also find it sad that you buy a physical copy and it just requires steam anyhow.. I remember buying Postal 3, and it had a steam key, tried installing off the two DVDs, but it ended up downloading 13GB anyhow off Steam.
darkszluf Sep 2, 2015
there's no linux support sings for now, i'm pretty pissed off as i was looking forward to buy this one.
slaapliedje Sep 2, 2015
http://linux.softpedia.com/blog/Mad-Max-from-Avalanche-Studios-Confirmed-for-Linux-474890.shtml

Not sure where they got their release date, but it says the 4th.
Liam Dawe Sep 2, 2015
Quoting: slaapliedjehttp://linux.softpedia.com/blog/Mad-Max-from-Avalanche-Studios-Confirmed-for-Linux-474890.shtml

Not sure where they got their release date, but it says the 4th.

Probably from us:
https://www.gamingonlinux.com/articles/mad-max-from-avalanche-studios-confirmed-for-linux.5043

The developers haven't answered any emails from me though, frustrating.
sub Sep 2, 2015
Quoting: liamdaweThe developers haven't answered any emails from me though, frustrating.

Well, tbh, that's also quite a bit of information.
pete910 Sep 2, 2015
So Friday then

Somehow... :S:
Liam Dawe Sep 2, 2015
I would say since they have been quiet on it, that it has been delayed for a while. Otherwise, they would say.
HadBabits Sep 3, 2015
On the bright side, should it come out the PC version seems very well optimized :P
sub Sep 4, 2015
Quoting: HadBabitsOn the bright side, should it come out the PC version seems very well optimized :P

Which, as we all know, means nothing when it comes to Linux port.
Mountain Man Sep 4, 2015
Quoting: HadBabitsOn the bright side, should it come out the PC version seems very well optimized :P
You mean the Windows version.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.