i386 Intel graphics drivers
Page: 1/2»
  Go to:
nifker Nov 20, 2015
Does someone know how I can install the i386 intel graphics driver under debian because if I try to install this package: xserver-xorg-video-intel it shows me dependency issues.
nifker Nov 20, 2015
Looks like I need these packages:
err:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin L"WLDAP32.dll": libldap_r-2.4.so.2: Kann die Shared-Object-Datei nicht öffnen: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
err:module:import_dll Loading library WLDAP32.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Riot Games\\League of Legends\\RADS\\system\\rads_user_kernel.exe") failed (error c000007a).
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Riot Games\\League of Legends\\RADS\\system\\rads_user_kernel.exe" failed, status c0000135

and installing these gives me dependency problems too.
silverphil Nov 20, 2015
1: you seem to be trying to play League of Legends and it doesn't work, is that so??!!
2: list SPECS!
3: put "glxinfo | grep OpenGL" in a terminal and post output
4: i915 driver should already be installed, otherwise you'd have BLACK SCREEN (except with nomodeset)
Samsai Nov 20, 2015
Quoting: silverphil1: you seem to be trying to play League of Legends and it doesn't work, is that so??!!
Wow, that sounds very angry.
silverphil Nov 21, 2015
Well actually no, i was just asking :/, whatever made you think i was angry..... I've been installing many games through wine (World Of tanks + SpinTires + Cities XL Platinum) and i can be of help...
Samsai Nov 21, 2015
Using question marks and exclamation points (or multiple of them) in a sentence is usually read as an angry question, just like writing in all caps reads like you are shouting. When talking through text it's quite important to note these kinds of things so as to not be misunderstood.
nifker Nov 23, 2015
2. I am using Debian 8.2 with XFCE 4.10, kernel: 3.16.0-4-amd64
3. OpenGL vendor string: Intel Open Source Technology Center
OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI Intel(R) Ivybridge Desktop 
OpenGL core profile version string: 3.3 (Core Profile) Mesa 10.3.2
OpenGL core profile shading language version string: 3.30
OpenGL core profile context flags: (none)
OpenGL core profile profile mask: core profile
OpenGL core profile extensions:
OpenGL version string: 3.0 Mesa 10.3.2
OpenGL shading language version string: 1.30
OpenGL context flags: (none)
OpenGL extensions:
OpenGL ES profile version string: OpenGL ES 3.0 Mesa 10.3.2
OpenGL ES profile shading language version string: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0
OpenGL ES profile extensions:

4. Still POL/winehq is missing some packages, which wasn't the case a I had the proprietary nvidia drivers installed.
StianTheDark Nov 27, 2015
Do you have lib32-mesa, or the equivalent on Debian?
silverphil Nov 27, 2015
there is no proprietary intel driver ... there is only open-source one and it's working correctly on you. What exactly did you do to install LoL? I recommend you go to Playonlinux->Manage Wine Versions and download 32-bit latest wine-staging

here is a reference: https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=19141&iTestingId=86939
nifker Nov 28, 2015
Codeweavers says installing this "apt-get install libgl1-mesa-glx:i386 libgl1-mesa-dri:i386"
https://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/diag/missinglibgl
But they are already installed :/
Oh I meant the proprietary nvidia drivers.
nifker Nov 28, 2015
Quoting: silverphilthere is no proprietary intel driver ... there is only open-source one and it's working correctly on you. What exactly did you do to install LoL? I recommend you go to Playonlinux->Manage Wine Versions and download 32-bit latest wine-staging

here is a reference: https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=19141&iTestingId=86939
Thanks it worked I will try to play a game with this wine version.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.