You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Grid Autosport Racing Competition (okay not so small anymore)
Page: «6/7»
  Go to:
Soul_Est Dec 29, 2015
I would join in a well but my hardware is too old for the game. Maybe next time.
serjor Dec 29, 2015
A stupid question... Are we going to use some kind of voice chat during the races? Which one? I guess steam's voice chat is good enough
Furious Dec 29, 2015
Quoting: serjorA stupid question... Are we going to use some kind of voice chat during the races? Which one? I guess steam's voice chat is good enough
Steam voice is good, but I think that GRID in game voice chat is enough.
ysblokje Dec 30, 2015
Well, the ingame voice of grid is horrible ;) (my opinion) and for the last few weeks I have used both mumble and teamspeak.
Both work great.
Steam voice could also be used, it now has group voice.
ysblokje Dec 30, 2015
Okay registration is now CLOSED.

Look at the sheet mentioned in the first post please. If I forgot to add your name plz contact me!.
Furious Jan 2, 2016
SOOOOO WE RACE TONIGHT!
Get prepared! Join TS (ts.gamingonlinux.com)!
serjor Jan 2, 2016
Quoting: FuriousSOOOOO WE RACE TONIGHT!
Get prepared! Join TS (ts.gamingonlinux.com)!

Are we going to use TeamSpeak at the end?
ysblokje Jan 2, 2016
I'm all for it :)
serjor Jan 3, 2016
I'm posting this here instead of in the post of the first race, because it's something about the league in general.

I'm not sure, but I guess the game allows to create a championship/tournament and setup number of races, type of cars... Wouldn't that be enough for our competition? If yes it'd be better than setting up the races each time.
ysblokje Jan 4, 2016
Well you can actually just chosse a track and set it to 3 races . But I guess something didnt work. Like a lot of things ;)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.