Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through Paypal, Flattr and Liberapay!
  Go to:
Introduce Yourself!
on_en_a_gros commented on 29 July 2019 at 10:11 am UTC

Hello everyone, as a very long time reader I decided a few weeks ago to create an account, and it's now time for a little presentation.

I discovered Linux in 2010 with Ubuntu, when I still was a console gamer. Quickly Linux became my dayli driver and after a few I got rid of windows (vista) In 2015, when I bought a new pc, a gaming pc these time, I had to reuse windows (8). It wasn't to my taste, but drivers for gaming hardware and GPU was way much easier to manage, and game availability was of course much better.
But I couldn't help my self, I loved Linux much more than windows, so I dualbooted again, and purchased 3 Linux compatible game (dying light, hammerwatch and Schroedinger's cat and the raider of the lost quark) just to see if Linux could be a viable gaming platform, and it was, I never looked back to windows, and I'am now a Linux gamer .

Go to:

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • RPM Flow: „Pathway“
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts