You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
[FIXED] Statistics link not visible on some resolutions with Chromium-based browser
opera Oct 19, 2016
Hi, i just noticed that the statistics link in the navigation bar is missing on my Nexus9 tablet.
I tried Opera browser and Google Chrome. Same problem.
On the top there is only "Submit", "Forum" "Search". Behind the three stripes there is furthermore "Support Us", "Wiki" and "Account". But contrary to my PC and Mobile Phone there is no "Statistics" link.
I can reproduce this on PC with Opera and Chrome when using the same resolution of 1024x768 like on the tablet. Problem exist also for some similar resolutions. On the other hand with Firefox all links are behind the three stripes including "Statistics". So it might be a Chromium-based browser issue for specific resolutions.
Can you please check and fix?
Nel Oct 19, 2016
Same on Firefox with adaptative view (Ctrl+Shift+M).

Statistics missing on:
- 1024x768 landscape
- 800x1280 portrait
- 980x1280 portrait
- 900x1920 portrait
Liam Dawe Oct 20, 2016
Sorry about that, fixed.
opera Oct 20, 2016
Nice, thanks for the quick fix!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.