Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Trine 2
Page: 1/3»
  Go to:
Kame Apr 1, 2012
Trine 2 has been "unofficially" relesaed. That is, buying it from the Humble Bundle store gets you the Linux version as well.

Because it's such a great game I've decided to award one (1) copy to the winner of a contest! The winner can choose to receive either the humble store version or if they choose they can wait and hope for a Desura version.

The contest:
Who is your favorite Trine character and why?
Best/funniest/cleverest/whateveridecide wins a copy of Trine 2!

If there seems to be enough interest I'll start running these regularly, contest ends at 4/7/2012, noon EST Good luck!
Hamish Apr 1, 2012
I guess Pontious because whenever I am playing I keep calling him Poncho. ;)
Hamish Apr 1, 2012
Quoting: "Soeb, post: 3885, member: 170"I would say Amadeus, because he was constantly hitting on Zoya during the beginning

Ah, but remember that by Trine 2 he has become a settled family man don't you know. ;)

At any rate, carry one people...
Cheeseness Apr 1, 2012
I'm certain you were asking for people's favourite playable Trine character, but my favourite character in Trine 2 is the giant snail. Rather than writing something lengthy and inspiring to explain why, I offer a piece of fan art that I sketched a month or so ago (which must be worth a thousand words).
whizse Apr 2, 2012
I'm probably disqualified as I can only recall the characters as thief, wizard and "that big though guy". :oops:

Anyway, I think Cheeseness might already have won with that magnificent snail-and-cinderella-carriage!
Cheeseness Apr 3, 2012
Zoya (theif), Amadeus (wizard) and Pontius (knight) <3
I've done some other Trine fan art that's on our art blog site thingy.

I'm totally happy to have my artwork disqualified for being too awesome. It's possible I was just showing off :D
Brandon Smith Apr 3, 2012
Pontius is my favorite character because he is more humble than Cheeseness.
Rustybolts Apr 3, 2012
[ATTACH=full]341[/ATTACH]
I go with Lara Croft....errm oh wait she wasnt in Trine ah well if she was I'd go with her.
Cheeseness Apr 4, 2012
Quoting: "Brandon Smith, post: 3903, member: 56"Pontius is my favorite character because he is more humble than Cheeseness.

Is that the same Pontius that boasts about being able to take on the whole undead army himself in Trine 1? :b
Brandon Smith Apr 4, 2012
The very same.
Kame Apr 9, 2012
Whoops, I haven't been deeply contemplating the winner or anything. I just forgot I was running this!

Well, since Brandon got the most likes on his post, he wins!

So, you want the humble store version or you wanna wait for a Desura release?
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.