Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Dark theme Improvements wanted!
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
Xpander Jan 20, 2017
Quoting: GuestLooks like the Midnight surfing CSS style doesn’t handle that specific way of changing the background color and leaves the original light grey instead of changing it to dark grey, so the text is quite hard to read. Unfortunately it’s the best dark style I have found and I’m no CSS expert. But as I said, don’t bother. I’ll try to fix it myself.

have you checked those: https://userstyles.org/styles/browse/gamingonlinux

someone has made a dark theme for this site.
Liam Dawe Jan 20, 2017
The newer pagination style is now up, and I made sure it has a working dark theme version right away. It looks slicker and not as plain.

Let me know if it's any better your end stan.
Liam Dawe Jan 20, 2017
Quoting: GuestYep, no background color issue now! Thanks!
Fantastic news, pleased it fixed the original crap style and your issues too, double win!
Liam Dawe Jan 22, 2017
More improvements done today for you, fixed up pre-inputs on forms to not have a really bright part on them. You will mainly see it on the homepage of the UserCP.
Psycic101 Oct 15, 2017
Hope it's OK that I'm necro-ing this thread. If not, I'll make a new one. Anyway:

I was poking around the site today and noticed an issue with the Support Us page. The background colour is hard coded in the style.css file (line 925) for the support-us-box div. This makes it appear white for the dark theme (#efefef).
Liam Dawe Nov 3, 2017
Quoting: Psycic101Hope it's OK that I'm necro-ing this thread. If not, I'll make a new one. Anyway:

I was poking around the site today and noticed an issue with the Support Us page. The background colour is hard coded in the style.css file (line 925) for the support-us-box div. This makes it appear white for the dark theme (#efefef).
Woops, not sure how this slipped past me. Fixed.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.