Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Free Steam keys for Linux 3D platformer, Lolly Joe
valen Dec 5, 2016
Hiya, I'm giving away 3 Steam keys for the 3D platformer, Lolly Joe, available on Steam for Linux/SteamOS.

Simply reply to this thread and say you would like a key, and you will receive a PM from me containing your key. The first 3 people to do this will get one. Good luck!

P.S. I looked at the forum rules and saw no warning against giving keys away. If this type of post is not allowed here, I apologize and you may delete it.
tuubi Dec 6, 2016
Looks nice and colourful. I wouldn't mind a key, to see if this might be a good Christmas gift to buy for a couple of our younger relatives. Looking at the Steam reviews, Lolly Joe seems like a decent platformer.

Do send Liam a key as well. Maybe he or one of his supporting editors would like to write a review.
valen Dec 6, 2016
Tuubi asked a great question via PM, and I thought I'd share the reply here so others can see it too.

Quoting: tuubiPS: Is there anything in your EULA that isn't already covered by the standard Steam agreement and copyright laws in general? It all seems pretty superfluous to me. Most games don't seem to bother with them, and you'll find a few gamers especially in the Linux camp who'll be wary of any seemingly additional restrictions.

Quoting: valenEpic Games requires that UE4 games provide a EULA as part of release.
https://www.unrealengine.com/release

That's really the only reason it's there. If it wasn't for their guidelines, I wouldn't have included a EULA. A minor nuisance, unfortunately. For what it's worth, I don't care what people do with the game as long as it has nothing to do with piracy. If someone wanted to hack and cheat their way through the game, for example, I won't restrict them from doing so. It's a single-player offline game, so what one does in the game has no effect on other players.

P.S. There are still 2 keys left!
Guppy Dec 6, 2016
Looks promising, feel free to toss me a key if the game is as kid friendly as it looks
Mountain Man Dec 6, 2016
Why not, I'll take one.
herycp Dec 6, 2016
i want 1 if can
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.