You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Seems Feral is porting mainly for iOS now.
Page: «4/4
  Go to:
jith_feral 30 January 2017 at 11:26 am UTC
  • Game Dev

MintedGamerThere certainly is! I'd love to play the LEGO games on Linux. Also I'd have kittens if you we're able to release Dawn of War III for Linux! I've had my fingers crossed for it since you were able to port DOW2, one of my favorite games.

As long as you send the kittens to Feral HQ. (Seriously though, we'll let you know if we announce plans to bring Dawn of War III to Linux.)

GuestOk, Lego games would be nice, but this one seems much more likely at the moment, so... how about Rise of the Tomb Raider?? I have already passed several interesting sales because I'm waiting for the Feral port!!
Not announced any plans for Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Have y'all taken a look at the newest blip on the Feral Radar? See if you can figure out what game we're bringing to Linux...

Ehvis 30 January 2017 at 1:56 pm UTC

jith_feralHave y'all taken a look at the newest blip on the Feral Radar? See if you can figure out what game we're bringing to Linux...

You mean this blip?

jith_feral 30 January 2017 at 5:34 pm UTC
  • Game Dev

Ehvis
jith_feralHave y'all taken a look at the newest blip on the Feral Radar? See if you can figure out what game we're bringing to Linux...

You mean this blip?

Yes, that bloop blip.

Joeyboots80 2 February 2017 at 7:12 pm UTC

skinnyrafAs the thread seems to change into a "request a game" discussion, could I suggest getting in touch with folks at Dovetail Games to bring their upcoming, UE4-based train simulator, Train Sim World to Linux? It's not far from London to Chatham
Yes please! Would love to play Train Sim on Linux! Take my money please Feral!

slaapliedje 15 February 2017 at 7:25 pm UTC

GuestWhile were at it I'd like to see those two not-so-known Elder Scrolls games ported. Battlespire and Redguard. But I doubt Bethesda would allow that. I've been wanting to play those two games forever.

Was one of those playable via DOS? Oddly, I've had better luck with Linux+Wine on older Win95/Win98 games than I have with Windows 7-10. Interstate '76 being one of those that had corrupted colors on Windows 7, but worked flawlessly under Linux+Wine. Even to the point that the early 3dfx/direct3d support worked.

wojtek88 16 February 2017 at 6:15 pm UTC

Looks like they've just released Hitman. So this whole thread is not valid anymore...

1xok 16 February 2017 at 6:20 pm UTC

wojtek88Looks like they've just released Hitman. So this whole thread is not valid anymore...

True.

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • GTFO - R2C1 - Work Together Or Die Together [GER/ENG]
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts