Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Seems Feral is porting mainly for iOS now.
Page: «2/4»
  Go to:
1xok Jan 16, 2017
Quoting: jith_feralHello, Jith here from Feral.

First up, the radar is a bit of fun and doesn't necessarily reflect everything that we're working on right now.

We're committed to bringing great games to Linux and Mac and our iOS plans haven't changed that :)

Thank you Jith! I'm curious about what we see next. Feral is No. 1 for Linux ports.
1xok Jan 16, 2017
Quoting: liamdawe
Quoting: PixelPiYes, but not for Mac users so far.
I don't really get what that has to do with anything related here?

See my fist posts. But my posts had a negative attitude. I really did not want that. I think Feral will continue to provide us with first-class games.
Kuduzkehpan Jan 16, 2017

First up, the radar is a bit of fun and doesn't necessarily reflect everything that we're working on right now.

We're committed to bringing great games to Linux and Mac and our iOS plans haven't changed that :)
love you Feral. HAIL HAIL HAIL!
jith_feral Jan 17, 2017
  • Game Dev
Quoting: Guest
Now that you are here.
when are you porting the Lego harry potters, mini ninjas and Rayman to linux?

EDIT: Scratch that, just the Lego games will do. :D

Thanks for the requests! We've not announced plans to bring LEGO games to Linux but we'll be sure to shout very loudly if that changes.
Blurps Jan 17, 2017

Great. Can I help ?
MaCroX95 Jan 17, 2017
Quoting: jith_feral
Quoting: Guest
Now that you are here.
when are you porting the Lego harry potters, mini ninjas and Rayman to linux?

EDIT: Scratch that, just the Lego games will do. :D

Thanks for the requests! We've not announced plans to bring LEGO games to Linux but we'll be sure to shout very loudly if that changes.

It would be nice if you could bring some Wine-ported old LEGO games to Linux just with a proper controller support, which doesn't sound too hard to do for the guys like you. Controller doesn't work well through Wine, and I'd really love to see LEGO titles here, playing from my couch, didn't buy any on steam but definitely would buy every single one of them if you provided us with them :)
Liam Dawe Jan 17, 2017
I (and my Son) would LOVE some proper Lego games on Linux. Make it happen Feral ;)
libgradev Jan 17, 2017
Quoting: liamdaweI (and my Son) would LOVE some proper Lego games on Linux. Make it happen Feral ;)

Ditto! And, maybe, getting Bethesda on board ;)
jith_feral Jan 18, 2017
  • Game Dev
I'll let you know if we do plan to bring LEGO games to Linux.

Quoting: nIQnutn

Great. Can I help ?

...I mean we are hiring, so you're welcome to apply if London's not inconvenient :D
Eike Jan 18, 2017
Quoting: jith_feral...I mean we are hiring, so you're welcome to apply if London's not inconvenient :D

I already would have if you'd be sitting in Berlin. :)
Well, it seems you have to decide between your labor of favour and your city of favour...
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.