Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
[fixed] Not setting an avatar in profile results in small square
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
Liam Dawe Jan 27, 2017
Quoting: kilbith
QuoteOpen an entirely new browser session without plugins and test.

OK so trust me or not, I did exactly that and guess what... same result.
Well, I'm afraid I can't help. It displays correctly my end in all browsers and on two different mobile devices, and the only other person to have the issue said ublock caused it and then managed to display it normally in a private session.
Liam Dawe Jan 29, 2017
Okay, so massive apologies here as I've done some deeper testing as I wanted to be absolutely sure and I did find an issue! I was really confused on why this would happen, so I decided to do some more checks.

It should now be fixed. It was tricky, as it only actually showed if you where the person who didn't have an avatar set, heh.

Thank you for reporting and making GOL better, I really do appreciate it! :)
herycp Jan 30, 2017
sorry if oot

but im logi with steam and always logout (some minutes)

i want always login
Liam Dawe Jan 30, 2017
Quoting: herycpsorry if oot

but im logi with steam and always logout (some minutes)

i want always login
Please, in future, keep something entirely different in a new topic.

Edit: Steam and Twitter logins now correctly capture the stay logged in tickbox as they should be.
kilbith Jan 30, 2017
Yup, I confirm the issue is fixed now. Thanks for patching ;)
Liam Dawe Jan 30, 2017
Quoting: kilbithYup, I confirm the issue is fixed now. Thanks for patching ;)
No problem dude, sincere apologies on thinking it was your end. It really did bug me you had an issue, so I made sure to look more than once and sleep on it before giving in :)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.