Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Small Steam Key Giveaway
Citiroller Feb 15, 2017
Hello fellow Linux gamers!

I just bought the recent Humble Freedom Bundle and it happened that I already own some of the games. So I decided to give the (steam)keys of those games to you.
I can give away the following titles:
Spoiler, click me
World of Goo (taken)
No Time to Explain (taken)
Super Hexagon (taken)
VVVVVV (taken)
Spirits (taken)
from the Humble Freedom Bundle
and Guacamelee! Gold Edition from the Humble SGDQ 2016 Bundle (taken)

All of those games have a Linux version available. If you want to have one of the games listed above, please send me a PM in which you state why you want to have this specific game. I will only give away one game per person!
I will only give the games to people who really want to play them, so please show respect to other Linux gamers and leave the game for them if you only want to add it to your collection to get covered in dust. I added the links to the steam store page of every game, so you can have a look at it and decide wether you want to have it or not.

Have fun ;)
Citiroller Feb 16, 2017
The first games are taken by now, but there are still some games available, which I'll happily give away, so just check the updated post :D
Citiroller Feb 17, 2017
Update 2: All games are taken by now. I hope everybody enjoys them ;) Have fun. When I get multiple games in the future, there may be another giveaway.

Citi
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.