You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support me on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. Funding me on Patreon allows us to have no adverts, no paywalls, no timed articles. Just good content for you to keep up with Linux gaming. Alternatively, you can support me on Paypal.
Retro Pinball now for Linux and Mac.
TheReaperUK commented on 13 March 2017 at 10:58 pm UTC

I'll stick this here as i'm not the best at writing reviews etc.

Retro Pinball now has Linux and Mac Support (Unity Game) and is now ready to take your money on Steam (£10.99).

Steam Link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/581590/

A Video i did:

Seems to work and play great, I'm not sure if the Mouse Pointer should be that Big?, Did leave a topic on Steam about that.

Have Fun.

tuubi commented on 14 March 2017 at 11:26 am UTC

Wishlisted. Thanks for the tip.

legluondunet commented on 14 March 2017 at 9:28 pm UTC

I'm still waiting for a "Future Pinball" client replacement on Linux.
Pinball FX is a good Pinball game too, but it is too expensive and only Windows (Microsoft editor).

voyageur commented on 19 April 2017 at 11:45 pm UTC

On sale at the moment, I bought it and I do not regret it! A nice "little" pinball game, with differently themed tables, working fine on Linux, and with a friendly dev. We had a Linux-specific hotfix release, and may get another one as the dev quickly answered a discussion thread I started.
Apart from our Linux-only fixes, there have been some new features added from users' feedback, and apparently a new table is coming soon.

Not sure what's the die-hard pinball game fans' opinion, but I say it's worth the look!

voyageur commented on 1 June 2017 at 9:04 pm UTC

voyageurApart from our Linux-only fixes, there have been some new features added from users' feedback, and apparently a new table is coming soon.

And the new table is here, with lowered game price, and probably other tables later. That's the kind of developer I like!

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • hatniX plays: Hard West
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook