Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
blubVolley
qwertzui11 Mar 26, 2017
Hi everybody!

I'd like to promote my little free volley ball game called blubVolley!
https://blub-game.com
Any feedback is appreciated! :)

Have fun
Markus
tuxintuxedo Mar 26, 2017
Still not sure whether I will check it, but want to advise you something. The next time you try to promote something somewhere, first become a somewhat active member there. Just registering to advertise something always seems off and usually makes people avoid it.
Aside from this, good luck with your game.
tuubi Mar 26, 2017
I tried the web version and it's a nice little game. You've obviously put a lot of work into it and it shows.
Liam Dawe Mar 26, 2017
Quoting: tuxintuxedoStill not sure whether I will check it, but want to advise you something. The next time you try to promote something somewhere, first become a somewhat active member there. Just registering to advertise something always seems off and usually makes people avoid it.
Aside from this, good luck with your game.
They actually emailed me first, it's all good :)
qwertzui11 Mar 26, 2017
Quoting: tuxintuxedoJust registering to advertise something always seems off and usually makes people avoid it.
Thanks for the advice! Good Point! :) I'm a fan of GoL but not a huge fan of forums, so I got no credit here, but I don't think of myself as a stranger either ;)

Quoting: GuestI did hesitate a bit to try it, as like tuxintuxedo said you are a new unknown user, named "qwertzui11" on top of it… And the web site doesn’t even have any screenshot [...]
Good Point! I really should add screenys and a vid. :) I skipped it because it's a browser-game too. But you got a point! :)

Quoting: tuubiI tried the web version and it's a nice little game. You've obviously put a lot of work into it and it shows.
I did, thx. Always motivating to do more :)

Have fun
Markus
tuxintuxedo Mar 26, 2017
Quite happy with the comments.
I will surely check it out next week. :)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.