You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can support us on Paypal and Liberapay!
Ark events
iAlwaysSin commented on 28 March 2017 at 10:15 am UTC

So i was thinking as the server is getting bigger and more full of players that we should do some fun ark events! I also live stream the server so we can do this on stream or just for the hell of it one night.

If anyone is interested then let me know and we can sort stuff fun times out

Xpander commented on 28 March 2017 at 10:56 am UTC

yes, lets hire that windows player who will go into the cave to bring us some dung beetles.

all the rest of the players(Linux Client users) will be gathering at the entrance of the Cave and wait for him/her to arrive with lots of beetles. then 24/7 massive taming event will start!

iAlwaysSin commented on 28 March 2017 at 10:59 am UTC

Xpanderyes, lets hire that windows player who will go into the cave to bring us some dung beetles.

all the rest of the players(Linux Client users) will be gathering at the entrance of the Cave and wait for him/her to arrive with lots of beetles. then 24/7 massive taming event will start!

I am gonna mention that to Invis! I'm sure he is willing to lend everyone a hand with caves

Xpander commented on 28 March 2017 at 1:05 pm UTC

PS, theres a Cave where you can get some dung beetles. http://ark.gamepedia.com/Upper_South_Cave

thisone, theres long long entrance where few dung beetles live and no black glitch wall.

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Official Livestreams
  • Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - the final attempt?
  • Date:
Community Livestreams
  • RPGoodness: "Dragon Age Origins" (via Wine)
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook