Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
GoL Need ipv6
erlaan Mar 29, 2017
Hello me again. I have hard times to access GoL on my phone because it don't wanna use ipv4 and take only a ipv6 address. So My question is it something that can be fixed
Ketil Mar 29, 2017
I look forward to the day when I can turn off ipv4 and use ipv6 only everywhere. I prefer public ipv6 adresses over NATed ipv4 adresses, makes life a bit easier.
Liam Dawe Mar 29, 2017
Quoting: erlaanHello me again. I have hard times to access GoL on my phone because it don't wanna use ipv4 and take only a ipv6 address. So My question is it something that can be fixed
What exactly happens?
erlaan Mar 29, 2017
Quoting: liamdawe
Quoting: erlaanHello me again. I have hard times to access GoL on my phone because it don't wanna use ipv4 and take only a ipv6 address. So My question is it something that can be fixed
What exactly happens?

I can't access GoL when I only get my ipv6 address at home.

And I hate troubleshooting with phones and I have only notice it on my phone and it's says it has a ipv4 address but I can't access my router or anything that don't use ipv6. But it only happen on my phone on my home network.

But don't care about my home network that's my problem. I think we as a Linux community should be in the front end of the ipv6 compatible, Uselessly server hosting companies will throw ipv6 at there customer like where I work we give out /64 to customer on request for a ipv6 address at no extra cost
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.