You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can support us on Paypal and Liberapay!
v256 Ark
iAlwaysSin commented on 1 April 2017 at 12:10 pm UTC

The server has been updated and ready to go!

I have played some with my son this morning, failed at finding anything new except for some seaguls Enjoy the new UI its super cool and looks amazing! Also expect your flyers to be stupidly slow again they have made it so you cant do movement speed on flying dino's!

Xpander commented on 1 April 2017 at 4:05 pm UTC

what a pointless update. ptera's are useless now, from 1200 stamina to 375, from 300 weight to 185 and from 200 speed to no speed at all.

the new UI is massive bullsh*t, hotbar is way too big and theres no scaling options, tribe management is gone from the escape menu and so on.

iAlwaysSin commented on 1 April 2017 at 4:30 pm UTC

The Nerf on flying mounts has caused a massive issue for everyone and we'll it's gonna be a bitch to get on and off my island now

There is a massive shit storm on the forums for Ark and their twitter. Tbh that's just completely changed the game....

I personally like the UI but if the tribe stuff is gone I can see that causing an issue.

Ketil commented on 7 April 2017 at 11:40 am UTC

I would appreciate another server update, linux version is currently 256.32 and the decreased weight of metal on ankylo doesn't seem to work properly without a server update.

iAlwaysSin commented on 7 April 2017 at 1:29 pm UTC

KetilI would appreciate another server update, linux version is currently 256.32 and the decreased weight of metal on ankylo doesn't seem to work properly without a server update.

Yeah I saw that has been updated in the game. Although at this moment my son is off from school and I need to wait for Liam to finish work today so he can take Logan for me to do server updates. Please bear with

Ketil commented on 7 April 2017 at 2:01 pm UTC

Thanks, I really appreciate the server

iAlwaysSin commented on 7 April 2017 at 8:43 pm UTC

KetilThanks, I really appreciate the server

Sorry for the long time in getting back to you. Server has been updated

Ketil commented on 7 April 2017 at 10:08 pm UTC

Thanks

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Official Livestreams
Community Livestreams
  • RPGoodness: "Dragon Age Origins" (via Wine)
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook