You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can support us on Paypal and Liberapay!
  Go to:
The Ark server.
Erin commented on 24 April 2017 at 12:09 am UTC

We got a little place in the works.

staticx27 commented on 24 April 2017 at 12:30 am UTC

I am now getting this error (see image). I've chosen accept, but it just puts me back at the desktop and when i restart, same thing. I've also unsubscribed from everything in workshop, verified files in steam, uninstalled and reinstalled the Primitive Plus DLC and still get this error. Can't figure out what is wrong. Only other thing I came across was that Primitive Plus Mod on the server is too old. Not sure what else to try. Also, by looking at the latest reviews on steam for this expansion, it's not very good at keeping up to date with the base version of the game causing a lot of breakage. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem and if they might have a fix/workaround.

Erin commented on 24 April 2017 at 3:25 am UTC

Do you see a place to select primitive plus on the main menu of the game? That solved it for me.

iAlwaysSin commented on 24 April 2017 at 8:00 am UTC

staticx27I am now getting this error (see image). I've chosen accept, but it just puts me back at the desktop and when i restart, same thing. I've also unsubscribed from everything in workshop, verified files in steam, uninstalled and reinstalled the Primitive Plus DLC and still get this error. Can't figure out what is wrong. Only other thing I came across was that Primitive Plus Mod on the server is too old. Not sure what else to try. Also, by looking at the latest reviews on steam for this expansion, it's not very good at keeping up to date with the base version of the game causing a lot of breakage. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem and if they might have a fix/workaround.

Hmm that's odd, I will have a look around and see what I can find for you

Xpander commented on 24 April 2017 at 1:59 pm UTC

yeah, just click on the primitive plus on the main menu (bottom right corner) it will then enable it

staticx27 commented on 25 April 2017 at 12:22 am UTC

Thanks all! That worked for me. I never noticed that option before.

Erin commented on 25 April 2017 at 1:55 am UTC

Server question. What are the taming rates and breeding rates now? I fertilized a rex egg on the last server, but there is no way in hell I could ever have hatched and raised it.

I would be interested in knowing all the multipliers that have been increased.

iAlwaysSin commented on 25 April 2017 at 8:42 am UTC

ErinServer question. What are the taming rates and breeding rates now? I fertilized a rex egg on the last server, but there is no way in hell I could ever have hatched and raised it.

its all at times 5 again, so it should be quicker than normal

Erin commented on 25 April 2017 at 10:51 am UTC

iAlwaysSin
ErinServer question. What are the taming rates and breeding rates now? I fertilized a rex egg on the last server, but there is no way in hell I could ever have hatched and raised it.

Sweet deal. Though I doubt I'll be taming any rexs. Even at five times the normal rate I'd imagine it would take an entire day.

lunix commented on 25 April 2017 at 11:57 pm UTC

Erin
iAlwaysSin

Sweet deal. Though I doubt I'll be taming any rexs. Even at five times the normal rate I'd imagine it would take an entire day.

A level 150 rex with raw meat would take 1 hour and ~45 minutes.

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Official Livestreams
  • Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - the final attempt?
  • Date:
Community Livestreams
  • RPGoodness: "Dragon Age Origins" (via Wine)
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook