Join us on our own very special Reddit: /r/Linuxers
The Ark server.
Page: «2/13»
  Go to:
Erin 24 Apr, 2017

We got a little place in the works.

staticx27 24 Apr, 2017

I am now getting this error (see image). I've chosen accept, but it just puts me back at the desktop and when i restart, same thing. I've also unsubscribed from everything in workshop, verified files in steam, uninstalled and reinstalled the Primitive Plus DLC and still get this error. Can't figure out what is wrong. Only other thing I came across was that Primitive Plus Mod on the server is too old. Not sure what else to try. Also, by looking at the latest reviews on steam for this expansion, it's not very good at keeping up to date with the base version of the game causing a lot of breakage. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem and if they might have a fix/workaround.

Erin 24 Apr, 2017

Do you see a place to select primitive plus on the main menu of the game? That solved it for me.

iAlwaysSin 24 Apr, 2017

staticx27I am now getting this error (see image). I've chosen accept, but it just puts me back at the desktop and when i restart, same thing. I've also unsubscribed from everything in workshop, verified files in steam, uninstalled and reinstalled the Primitive Plus DLC and still get this error. Can't figure out what is wrong. Only other thing I came across was that Primitive Plus Mod on the server is too old. Not sure what else to try. Also, by looking at the latest reviews on steam for this expansion, it's not very good at keeping up to date with the base version of the game causing a lot of breakage. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem and if they might have a fix/workaround.

Hmm that's odd, I will have a look around and see what I can find for you :D

Xpander 24 Apr, 2017

yeah, just click on the primitive plus on the main menu (bottom right corner) it will then enable it

staticx27 25 Apr, 2017

Thanks all! That worked for me. I never noticed that option before.

Erin 25 Apr, 2017

Server question. What are the taming rates and breeding rates now? I fertilized a rex egg on the last server, but there is no way in hell I could ever have hatched and raised it.

I would be interested in knowing all the multipliers that have been increased.

iAlwaysSin 25 Apr, 2017

ErinServer question. What are the taming rates and breeding rates now? I fertilized a rex egg on the last server, but there is no way in hell I could ever have hatched and raised it.

its all at times 5 again, so it should be quicker than normal ^_^

Erin 25 Apr, 2017

iAlwaysSin
ErinServer question. What are the taming rates and breeding rates now? I fertilized a rex egg on the last server, but there is no way in hell I could ever have hatched and raised it.

Sweet deal. Though I doubt I'll be taming any rexs. Even at five times the normal rate I'd imagine it would take an entire day.

lunix 25 Apr, 2017

Erin
iAlwaysSin

Sweet deal. Though I doubt I'll be taming any rexs. Even at five times the normal rate I'd imagine it would take an entire day.

A level 150 rex with raw meat would take 1 hour and ~45 minutes.

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...