Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Ballistic Overkill cheaters?
Aryvandaar Apr 29, 2017
Have you guys noticed any cheaters?

Is it possible to get to lvl 201 on a character?
Ehvis Apr 29, 2017
Check the play time on their profile. Some players have put insane hours into it.
Aryvandaar Apr 29, 2017
I forgot to write down his name to check out his profile.

Are there only skins in the micro transaction packs?

Also, what do you guys think of the shotguns? Some of them seem too OP.
Samsai Apr 29, 2017
Quoting: AryvandaarAlso, what do you guys think of the shotguns? Some of them seem too OP.
Shotguns are wildcards. You can do insane damage with some of them, but they also seem to have an incredible ability to miss a target at short range. IMO the Berserker's dual-SMGs (I forget the gun names) do more DPS.
Aryvandaar Apr 29, 2017
Quoting: SamsaiShotguns are wildcards. You can do insane damage with some of them, but they also seem to have an incredible ability to miss a target at short range. IMO the Berserker's dual-SMGs (I forget the gun names) do more DPS.

I don't see the wildcard aspect. They just seem to dominate in close quarter combat. A lot more so than in other FPS games. I think they should be nerfed heavily or removed completely. Tbh, shotgun in multi-player fps games is a terrible idea, cause it barely takes any skill to use them.

There is something about the map design in this game that doesn't go well with shotguns imo.

Is there any way to lock a server into game modes? I hate free for all and team death match.
GustyGhost May 7, 2017
There is one cheater "Ashen" who sometimes openly advertises for his game cheats site. He pretty much always sways the outcome of a match. Some are suspiciously good, having only <6 level but could easily be new accounts or naturally talented FPS players.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.