Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Steam username roll call
Page: «5/6»
  Go to:
oldrocker99 Nov 11, 2015
I probably should add mine:

[LINUX]oldrocker99
inlinuxdude Nov 11, 2015
Mine is INLinuxDude (IndianaLinuxDude)... just like my user name here.. huh.. go figger..
I'm open for adds, just mention GoL.. (can you do that? I don't even know...)
Anjune Nov 19, 2015
Anjune, just like here. Also, hi! New here.
Arehandoro Nov 19, 2015
I'm normally not into online playing but sometimes is good so there you go: Arehandoro
wvstolzing Nov 20, 2015
walthervonstolzing
QuanTuM Jan 26, 2016
Also lacking linux friends for some multiplayer sessions ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/olymp
Stupendous Man Feb 6, 2016
Feel free to add me (the link should be under my avatar). I usually play strategy and RPG, but also dabble in other games.

Just please make it clear you are a Linux user, as I normally reject friend requests from unknowns. If I can see by your profile that you play Linux games mostly, then all's fine! ;-)
Magamo Feb 6, 2016
You know, it occurs to me, but I never posted mine: magamo is my display name
I guess I've been hesitant, because then people will start to see how much time I spend in oddball games.
Zephar May 10, 2016
Zephar Feel free to add me as a friend =).
Adinimys May 12, 2016
My username is Adinimys :)

I enjoy playing and discovering a wide variety of games so check my profile to see what I have and see if you want to play something with me (currently playing Payday 2 and Total War : Attila).
You can also add me if you want to talk about Linux or game development (I'm currently working on coding a small game with friends), it's always interesting to have people around who enjoy the same stuff :D
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.