Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Dirt Rally GOL League - for FUN edition!!!
Page: «5/8»
  Go to:
Ehvis May 16, 2017
So if I drive really slowly, I can at least beat tuubi! :D
Kallestofeles May 16, 2017
Right, thanks for the feedback. For the next 2 weeks I shall make random events lasting 3 days and consisting of 6 stages each.
Or would it be a good idea to allow 2 days for each event? It would give us more events but only if everyone has the option to compete at least every other day or so...
Xpander May 16, 2017
I think 2 per week each with 6 stages is fine. I could be happy with more also, but there are other games and real life also. Maybe 1 fun extra event for every weekend would be nice
tuubi May 16, 2017
As long as the league is just a bit of fun, missing an event won't be a big problem. But I'm fine with two 6 stage events per week and the extra weekend event sounds good as well. Just make the weekend event something weird like hillclimb/rallycross or maybe just two short stages with some sort of a twist.
Liam Dawe May 16, 2017
I think no more than 6 stages for any of it, don't want it to turn from being fun into a real slog to get through it :)

Ideally 2+ days for each, to enable as many as possible to finish it, 2 days isn't really long for people to wait for the results of each either :)
Edmene May 16, 2017
I approve less stages at the events, 6 stages per event would be ideal, also only one long stage in the events, since they take more time to make the runs and are prone to car wrecking.
Liam Dawe May 16, 2017
Stupid snow stage, car ruined...looks like I wasn't the only one though going by the times.
Xpander May 16, 2017
Ok i retired on the 4th stage in monaco.. damn it :D
Ki May 16, 2017
I'm still 1st o_O

Guys please do something about that, the pressure is building :D
Frank Drebin May 16, 2017
I made it through the first "season" but I really struggled. Before this league I haven't driven any of the 4WD cars and to my surprise it was much harder to control than any of the 2000 or 2010 rally cars :D (I wrecked my car badly in the first stage in Greece). I could defend myself and say that I have turned all the assists off and I'm using the Xbox 360 controller but Meneghedson was way faster than me and he's also using controller and has turned all the assists off!

Still, I was able to beat the other Finn tuubi ;)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.