Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Dirt Rally GOL League - for FUN edition!!!
Page: «6/8»
  Go to:
sterky May 16, 2017
Huh, this was some heavy driving :|
Xpander May 16, 2017
View video on youtube.com

really safe driving, but still mistakes.

Audi Quattro was wrong choice also, it will have lots of understeer after bumps and jumps. Finland was really hard.. had to throttle down before jumps.
Kallestofeles May 16, 2017
Quoting: XpanderView video on youtube.com

really safe driving, but still mistakes.

Audi Quattro was wrong choice also, it will have lots of understeer after bumps and jumps. Finland was really hard.. had to throttle down before jumps.
Fun fact, I went out with my Quattro on the same stage, same corner, same way as you did. (Monaco totalled crash)
tuubi May 16, 2017
Quoting: Frank DrebinStill, I was able to beat the other Finn tuubi ;)
You wouldn't have if I didn't wreck my car in the last stage. ;) I mean I was something like 5 minutes in front of Ki after the previous one.
Redface May 16, 2017
I have send a join request, sounds fun
tuubi May 16, 2017
Quoting: RedfaceI have send a join request, sounds fun
You're in. Don't destroy your car in the first event and you're fine. ;)

21 of us in the league now btw.
Frank Drebin May 16, 2017
Quoting: tuubi
Quoting: Frank DrebinStill, I was able to beat the other Finn tuubi ;)
You wouldn't have if I didn't wreck my car in the last stage. ;) I mean I was something like 5 minutes in front of Ki after the previous one.

Yeah I know... Your were way ahead of me before the crash so it's pretty safe bet you are going to be faster than me in the following events (as long as you don't crash again :D ).
Ehvis May 17, 2017
So basically you chose the hardest stages in the worst conditions? Make one little mistake and it's over. I think "fun" should be a bit more forgiving so that the inexperienced can at least get a chance to set a time.
Xpander May 17, 2017
i think the stages where randomized so yeah :D smarter next time.

in the mean time, here's my 2007 Ford Paskuri 3:08 time that brought me to 31st in the world. but i already have improved it to 3:07 and 22nd in the world :D

Google Drive Video
darkszluf May 19, 2017
lets do this in the weekend next time cause i really can't find the time to participate during weekdays.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.