Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Dirt Rally GOL League - for FUN edition!!!
Page: «8/8
  Go to:
Ehvis May 21, 2017
Sounds good! It is more in line what the weekly event seems to do.

I'm not too bothered about the single country though. Having it split between two could add some nice variation as well.

I couldn't say what would be good for time though. For me it various so much that there will be weeks with problems no matter what you choose.

Obviously we need to give people driving with wheels *and* assists a 15 minute penalty. :P
Redface May 21, 2017
3 days per event with 6 stages sounds good to me.
Edmene May 21, 2017
Good format, about the time for each event, 3 days is fine, as said
Quoting: Ehvisthere will be weeks with problems no matter what you choose.
so would be hard to accommodate a time that allow everyone to participate, not mattering eventual issues.
Liam Dawe May 21, 2017
Quoting: XpanderHello All racers!

I was promoted to the League Management, so i will now create events since Kallestofeles ragequited :)

My idea was to create 6 events for 1 season (like real full season). Every event contains 1 country only, career engineers are allowed. 6 stages per event which includes 1 Longer stage, rest are shorter. No restarts allowed.

The question now is what people think about event times?
3 days per event is good for most?

i was thinking maybe extend the time on weekend events, because people also have real life.

So if you have opinions or suggestions, throw them here!
Sounds good to me, we need a handy post setup with a constantly updated schedule. It made this hard to follow as the first post didnt list any times and dates.
Xpander May 21, 2017
Quoting: liamdaweSounds good to me, we need a handy post setup with a constantly updated schedule. It made this hard to follow as the first post didnt list any times and dates.

indeed. I will create a new Topic as soon as i get down with the stuff and will keep it in some format to update the times etc. So everything is nicely visible from the first post.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.