Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
DiRT Rally GOL League - Full Season
Page: «4/6»
  Go to:
Ehvis May 26, 2017
I canned this one as well. It's really unforgiving to tiny mistakes. It may not kill you here, but at my current skill level it's not really enjoyable either.
sterky May 26, 2017
:D oh noooo 2x 15 sec penalty, 2x hardcore crashes and 16 sec behind xpander.... those penalties, whyyyy. =)

edit: forgot to add, after 0 engineering force at the first stage, i bought all the most expensive engineers i could and i had some decent engineering power this time. so go check in your team management if you have issues.
Xpander May 28, 2017
First post updated. Sweden is done!
Next up Greece in about 8 hours
tuubi May 29, 2017
Greece done. Started with a couple of penalties as usual. But I did one of the stages without any big mistakes. I guess that's something.
Kallestofeles May 29, 2017
4x15sec penalties... f'n crowds - they're at the worst positions ever, don't they learn?
Well, behing Tuubi this time, enjoy!

Took it upon myself to drive a 2001 Subaru this time, extremely fun to drive when brake bias is way to the rear and suspension dampening stiffed up - man, those slides that this machine does - epic! :D

... btw, Xpander will do his run in 30min time and will stream it!!!
Watch it live @ https://www.twitch.tv/xpander69
Xpander May 29, 2017
thanks for checking out my fail :D

my plan was to go flat out on the first one to see where my pace is and then just adjust how much i need to push... obviously that flat tire (1:30 penalty) ruined everything, but thats racing :) we have still 3 events to go.

Lets keep it up!

My livestream fail:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/148055495
doomwarriorx May 29, 2017
oh boy, had a good 3rd stage on 2nd place. At 4th stage my pc crashed. Had to do 3rd again... of course with two spins - pushed too hard on 4th and had a roll over with two penalties. 5th and 6th were ok through.
sterky May 30, 2017
huh, that was some intense driving. had 2x penalty and some pretty awesome crashes.
here's a video of stage 3 and 4 where i had the most fails, if someone wants to view =)

(video is 60 fps, game runs at 165 fps, so it stutters on video)
google drive gol greece stage 3 &4 link
Xpander May 31, 2017
First post updated. Next up Finland in about 11 hours
tuubi Jun 1, 2017
So, I finished Finland. Didn't exactly make my country proud. By the end my car looked like a raisin and smoked like a steam locomotive.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.